giovedì 7 giugno 2012

Asymmetry:)) Asimmetria:)


This morning I was watching at myself in the mirror and I realized that I love asymmetry, in life and when I design. I was thinking about my work and my patterns, where often there is an asymmetric detail. 
Our bodies are not perfectly symmetrical, life is never a straight path, nature is never organized in a rational and comprehensive way for us...our temperament is naturally complex...
wow, I love asymmetry:)))

Questa mattina mentre mi guardavo allo specchio ho realizzato che amo le asimmetrie, nella vita e nel mio lavoro. Stavo pensando alla mia creatività e ai miei modelli, dove spesso c'è un dettaglio asimmetrico.  
I nostri corpi non sono perfettamente simmetrici, la vita non è mai un cammino dritto, la natura non è mai organizzata in modo razionale o comprensibile a noi...il nostro carattere è naturalmente complicato...
wow, amo l'asimmetria:)))

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento